Thank you for your interest in covering Jamber Basketball. To request media credentials, please submit your application through our online form. Kindly note that filling out this form does not guarantee press credentials as all requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. If your application is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
To apply, kindly fill out and submit the online form. If you encounter any issues during the submission process, please contact our offices by emailing email@example.com.
Please take note of the following:
- Receiving credentials for previous events does not guarantee credentials for 2024 events. You must re-apply for each individual event.
- Freelance journalists and photographers must be on assignment from a credible media outlet. The editor of that media outlet should complete the online media form for approval.
- If you are a program director, you are allowed two media credentials: one for a photographer and one for a videographer. The online application must be submitted by the program director; walk-up requests will not be approved.
- Jamber Basketball reserves the right to grant or deny any media credential at their sole discretion without providing a reason.
The following types of media are not permitted or approved:
- Media providing access for autographs, personal photographs, endorsement messages, or scouting services focused solely on subscriptions. Content produced for an unrelated paid gig or company that has been hired for a personal engagement.
- Video streaming services and/or full-length game video footage.
- Documentary films.
Please keep these guidelines in mind as you apply for media credentials.